This is a collection of tweets on Sarita Devi and the Crooked judges. For anybody who had watched the matches live, on the Asian Games 2014, and for those who watch it over the news, it would be Apparent that Intentional, Wrong Judgements were given.
Picture from twitter.
1. First of all, Sarita Devi, our Indian Boxer, has NO reason to Cry.
2. Let her hold her head up. And let officials hang their heads in shame.
3. authorities intend to take action on Sarita, saying her action ‘Unsportsmanlike’ or some such.
4. If Sarita ‘Unsportsmanlike,’ then authorities CRIMINAL.
5. When Cricket has ON FIELD appeal, Why not for Boxing even after event? If authorities have not provided for it, spit on them.
6. Boxing officials who went to korea for event, went for joy rides as politicos do. Let us Kick them when they come back.
7. Had thought NORTH korea was undemocratic. south korea has proved that it is no better.
8. The IOBA, calling itself International, and Olympic, is a JOKE. Have to repeat myself. Spit on them.
9. Altogether, Sarita was right in refusing a corrupted medal. Shame on south korea, IOBA.