Brother Vincent Egoro writes Constantly, and Very Well, on Happiness and Success.
In this present one, here are the points that impressed me:
“If one would be happy, let him forget himself and go about making someone else happy.”
“Acquire the habit of expecting success.”
“The most lasting source of happiness is found in unselfish love.”
Regards to All of You! 🙂
Photo Credit: flickr.com
- Acquire the habit of expecting success, of believing in happiness. Nothing succeeds like success; nothing makes happiness like happiness.
- So long as you retain your happiness you will retain all your power; and all the power that is in you is sufficient to overcome every obstacle, conquer every adversity and turn every circumstance to good account.
- The cheerful person makes a cheerful world.
- Happiness is a very beautiful thing,—the most beautiful and heavenly thing in the world,—but it is a result, a spiritual condition, and is not predetermined by your bank account or by the flattering incense of praise.
- To live, we must conquer incessantly; we must have the courage to be happy.
- To make much of little, to find reasons of interest in common things, to develop a sensibility to mild enjoyments, to inspire the imagination, to throw a charm upon homely and familiar things, will…
View original post 477 more words