Everyday I ‘decide’ (how feeble my decisions are, at least in this regard!) to visit, and work on my blog.
In my opinion, the blogging world has deep thinkers, twitter affords very quick news, facebook somewhere in between, and whatsapp for the feeble (You can complete that word). I use all four platforms.
While perhaps 0.5% of the world is Alive, Active and Kicking, most particularly in twitter, the rest of the 99.5% behaves as did people in the times of Noah. Luke 17:26-28.
Perhaps a month ago, a 19-20 yo girl of the ‘supposed’ lower caste, was Gang raped, had her tongue cut out, her back broken. All these 30 days the Indian police saw fit to do nothing. Then immediately after her death, they saw fit to burn (‘cremate’) her body at 2.30 AM, locking up her family in their compound.
Now, with the body burnt, officials, administrative and police are denying charges of rape.
When Jesus had said that He had been Hungry, He had not meant Himself. Using that, I had written (in Tamil) that Jesus had been raped.
I also added, sarcastically, let’s go watch a video. …Not even 0.5% response to that.
This gets me down; it should not, but it does.